Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Wen Kang's birthday

Life, unpredictable. You can't ask the fortune teller to tell you who will be your next best friend. You can only know them under many kind of unexpected conditions, and sometimes you will feel surprised that that person that you know coincidentally could turn out to be your close friend. This is what I feel, not sometimes, but often. So today, I have Wen Kang as the watak utama of this blog post. Lol. I couldn't quite remember how I knew him. The oldest memory I had about him was that he was being screwed up for nothing. After that, I don't know how we started to chat and became closer as time passed by. =)

And yeah! It's his birthday today. I went up to Sunway to celebrate with him. It was a very very very small celebration. I cooked him fried rice and made him a pencil case. First pencil case made for boys. Teehee.

Yummy fried rice!

See. He was so happy!

Pencil case as a mask? =A=

Wuhoo.. I spot a fatty on the bulletin board. (The one on the right side)

Big enough as a birthday cake?


I haven't seen people making wish with fork on his hand. ==

Already can't wait to eat the candle huh?

Yeah.... Makan candle! Sedap tak? Haha



Foamy cappuccino with brown sugar and chocolate powder on its top. They look beautiful, in my eyes at least. =)

Love,
Sunshine

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0