Sunday, April 25, 2010

Perfect Sunday

I woke up in the morning, like any other morning, received an MMS from my friend. It was an MMS with a photo taken from a hiking spot in Selangor (it will take me forever to remember what the place is called) and also a short and sweet message from him. I have to say I love being called Sunshine. The name cheers me up a lot, and I hope it does cheer other people up as well. Then, I had a great breakfast with my dad and my sisters. It was more than awesome to spend time with both my sisters since it had been such a long time since I last met my second sister. After the breakfast, we went to Tesco to get veges (I had been the chef in my house for 3 weeks already. Thank God the kitchen is still not burned down, yet. Lol!). When I was heading to the car park after doing the groceries, I received a call from a friend of mine, telling me that I appeared in the newspaper. I was like, OH MY GOD! My dad drove me to get a copy of The Star newspaper. I quickly flipped to the Education Section and smiled broadly when I saw myself in the press. Okay. To be honest, I was smiling because they actually cropped out my fat arm, leaving my looking good face(perasan) and the shoe I have painted in the photo. Muahahahah!! Okay. After thanking the person who have cropped out the flaws, then only I started reading the content. Er.. That was like the essence of all the craps that I have said during the interview with the copywriter. So, the copywriter did do a good job in summarizing things up. But, I don't know who to blame after my misspelled name!! Oh my gosh! (Of all the possibilities of typo errors, the J in "Jian" is replaced with L, which makes my name turned into Lee Joe Lian) Okay! Enough with the Ah Lian thingy. Pfth! Except for the misspelled name, the whole article looks alright. And, I am glad that many long lost friends noticed me in the newspaper and congratulations SMS and facebook message kept draining it. Wow! I have to say I am really surprised that I am noticed. (I thought I was nobody before this) Thanks to all those who have congratulated me, if any of you do read my blog. Haha!

Well, my day was even perfecter when I got to met up with my ..... "boyfriend"? Haha! Yeah right. Boyfriend! My dear "boyfriend" since secondary school. We met up and had a great talk in Starbucks (again). The best part of the "date" was the movie. We went to watch Date Night. The great thing about the movie was....
1. The cinema was not packed. It actually makes me feel very comfortable to see empty spaces in the box.
2. The storyline of the movie was totally out of my expectation. For the first 20 minutes, I even doubted whether it is seriously a comedy or just another boring comedy. But then, the whole thing turned out to be something that can make me roll the the floor laughing out loud. Oh man! I did embarrass myself for laughing so loud. Was I the only one who get the joke or was I seriously over-reacting over a small joke? Hrm.. I don't know about that. =S

Alright. So this movie deserves the rating of 8.5/10 even though it has nothing to do with high tech stuff. I appreciate the effort that the scriptwriter(s) had put in to make the screenplay so hilarious. =D. So, it was a date with my "boyfriend" watching Date Night. How awesome was that? Haha!
My "boyfriend" doesn't like taking photographs. He is so shy... for nothing. =.=ll But hey, I managed to get his phone into the photo. Lol!

NZN for my dinner? Uhuhu..

I just need a proof, proving that I did watch the movie! Lol.
Yeah, I have got nothing else better to do. Haha!

Tonight was great too, albeit the fact that Miss Sunshine is really really exhausted after the laughter (yes, the laughter consumed almost all my energy I had until I felt my lungs are struggling hard to get sufficient oxygen for me to survive the night). It was a day of wonderful sisters, stunning movie, cool "boyfriend" (Yes, he said he was cool because I was complaining that I was hot. I actually meant I was feeling hot that time. Lol!), sweet friends, and also awesome music that I got to hear at night.

Love,
Sunshine

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0