Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Again

Tears welled up in my eyes. Was it because of the book, or was there some other reasons for that? I don't know. All I knew was I pushed myself so hard to fall asleep. I wanted to stop thinking. I wanted to get all these sucky things out of my mind. For a moment, I felt like getting my brain out of my head, just to make me stop thinking. Sounds stupid, but,.. yeah. Seriously, I haven't been in the state of emotional turmoil for quite some time already. Last night was such a devastating night. This feeling keep haunting me until this morning. I looked into the mirror as I brushed my teeth and realized that I look darn awful. Eye bags were big, as if they are filled up with waters in them. My lips were pale white. I ignored the figure in the mirror and continuing my wash up with my eyes closed.


Will things get better today, I wondered. I can't stay too long in this depressing mode. I seriously hate seeing myself like this! Ughhh!!!

Love,
Sunshine

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0