Monday, April 12, 2010

Elder JJ's birthday


Okay. This is a late update actually. It was my eldest sister's birthday last week. We celebrated twice, first on the 7th of April and second on the 8th of April. The best thing of the celebrations was obviously food. Lol. Yummy-licious!! =D

Date: 7th of April 2010
Venue: Kissaten, Jaya One, Petaling.
Special thanks to Kynes, Rick and Danny for attending the celebration.

Danny, JJ and PATRICKKKKK!!!

Hearts!

The prince and the princess. Lol.

Weeee lurrvvveeee strawberries!!


Cute!


My 24-year-old sis.

Endless love♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Stop acting cute!!!

Okay. They are sweet. They always are.

Symmetric huh?

Strawberry heaven~~ Hallelujah!

They were actually mimicking some other couples' way of taking photo. LMAO! Okay. It somehow looks nice. Thanks to the photographer, me! Lol!

I know your spaghetti tasted good. Mine was twice as delicious as your okay... Lol!


Wuu... My grilled salmon.

Date: 8th April 2010
Venue: Manhattan Fish Market
It was my dad who brought us there. There were only three of us in the restaurant. How sad right?

Cream. So beautiful yet fattening! ==

Manhattan's garlic bread which taste far better than Pizza Hut's one.

Cutleries.

Sis and I. We don't look alike, do we? Hmm..

So happy with my garlic butter mussels! Taste good! Mm...

That's all for now!
Chaos~

Love,
Sunshine

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0