Sunday, April 11, 2010

Just confession

I've almost forgotten the days I started to build a shield between the others and I. Not very sure about the main reason as well. At first, I didn't bother about the issue. I didn't find it wrong to isolate my stories, my problems and my what-so-ever from other people. After all, I have my right to keep them personal, right? It was only recently that I realized that I have hidden too many things from other people that I started to lose my sincerity to others. I knew I gotta do something before the situation worsens. I seriously don't wanna end up being a faker.


"Every true words that I ever spoke was really deceiving."
-The Last Goodbye, James Morrison.

That was unbelievably true. But not everything that I said was deceiving. Only part of them. Oh man! So, I am actually making a confession now. Well, I guess it's never too late to realize the fact right. I am trying to make a change, and am already putting my best effort on it, by giving the sincerest response to things that are going on around me. True happiness only exists in people who are ingenuous, I assume.

I have a question for myself before I leave. Can I be less sophisticated?

Lol.

Love,
Sunshine

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0