Friday, April 16, 2010

Nothing will remain the same

Each time the clock ticks and tocks, human is changing, the world is changing, and the story of every single living thing is changing. Nothing will be just like what it was yesterday. I am so tired of people who keep talking about yesterdays. Not that yesterdays should be forgotten, but, damn! Can't we just move on and let nature takes its course?


I am so sicked of you already. I had enough of your sms, enough of your e-mail, enough of your action without thinking what the consequences are, enough of your disturbance to my friends, enough of all the things you have done and are trying to do! After all the things you have done, what are you actually expecting? You are driving me insane! It's not about hatred. Really, it isn't! Who am I to hate you? I have already told you, I am feared of you! Can't you see what have you already done? You are terrifying me. Not just me, but my other friends too. Have you really thought before you do something? Or all you care is just how you feel? You think consistently saying sorry will do any good? Do you even mean it when you apologize? The day before you were apologizing for disturbing people, and the day after you were disturbing someone else. And what I mean about disturb is that... you have been asking the same questions, to me, to my friends, and who else?? I don't know how many times you want to ask the same questions again and again and again. The answer is already given. The answer is there. You saw it. I bet you do! But, you ignored it and continued asking other people about the same old thing. Can't you just stop bugging me or anyone around me about those questions anymore? And, you still don't understand about time and space. You have said, repeatedly said, that you will give me time. But, did you really give me time? Ask yourself, have you really stop appearing in my life for at least a week? Every few days, I will receive something from you, or news from other people about you. EVERY FEW DAYS!! Dang! You think you are the only one suffering? I am also suffering! And I had enough! I am already tired of the things you are doing. I don't understand you, and I don't want to understand too. I have already said whatever I can to make things crystal clear. If you still wish to remain like what you are now, I am speechless.

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0