Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Unusually surprised

Isolation mode had been turned on for a few days. In between this time, I somehow realized how the small occurrences had made a big change in my life. By giving a try, I earned victory. By making a firm decision, I regained my freedom. By being Miss Sunshine, I found gaiety in myself. By knowing someone out of the blue, I got myself into ...... I don't know. I still don't know if it's something that I should be glad about. Everything was not under expectation. Frankly speaking, life hasn't gotten into such surprising state, until recently. I even started to wonder if it's I being so over-reactive or the occurrences are seriously way too surprising.

I am also amazed by how sensitive I can be yesterday. I actually cried when I watch Cheer's concert DVD. Oh damn! I thought I was so silly for being such a cry baby. But no. A friend of mine, too, cried when he watched this concert DVD. I guess it's just the way we love Cheer so much and the way Cheer can stir our emotions, like only she can.


Way too overwhelming.
Love,
Sunshine

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0