Monday, May 10, 2010

A will, possible?

There's a thought in my mind, all the time.


I wish to write a will, not when I am old, but now. (Okay. I had been procrastinating that "now" until now and I still hadn't written any. It really takes a lot of time to think about what to write because it's the one and only chance for you to "talk" to the people you want to talk to when you are already dead.)

If I am granted the talent to write and time for isolation, I will write about a story about my life. And this book will be my will for my parents, if only I died earlier than them. They definitely deserve to know more about me and I deserve their understandings as I am their daughter.

What are the things I like, what are the things I dislike, what am I allergic to, who are my friends, who are my favourite teachers and lecturers, who were my exes, where have I been to, what was in my mind when they said something good or bad, ....... I want them to know so badly because I love them so much. I love them, that's why I am willing to wait. I am waiting for the day they finally understand how I feel and tell me, "Girl, I love you." (How nice if this could happen before any of us die.) Some of you must be saying, "CHOI! Why does Joe Jian keep talking about death?" My answer is, there's nothing to be fear about death. One withers, another grows. This is the cycle. And all the cycles make sense; the eco-cycle, the water cycle, and also the bicycle. =D

More update about Ip Man 2 and blah blah blah in the coming post. =)

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0