Saturday, May 1, 2010

Short compilation

So far, these are the things that I have done throughout my holiday:


○Became the maid+chef of my house. My mom went to work for a month. And so, everything was all on me! "Awesome"!!

○Met many people that had the power to change my life so much.

○Participated in a shoe painting competition and managed to win the first prize. And... was lucky enough to appear in the newspaper.

○Relocated my blog!

○Had a one-day trip to Genting Highland with college mates- Yee Ping, Soon Lim and Wei Ting.

○Went to Petaling Street for several times to buy textiles and buttons.

○Celebrated Wen Kang's birthday.

○Went to Broga Hill.

○Deeply fell in love with Cheer. ♥

○Met up with high schoolmates and tuition buddy like Sin Dee, Linda, Jo Lin, Mei Shen, Audrey, Teressa, and Daniel.

○Watched Date Night, Kick-Ass, and Ice Kacang Puppy Love.

○Started my small business- Dim Dim's Handmade.

○Blacklisted someone. *YEAH*

○Downloaded more than 100 songs to listen! *still not enough*

○Played piano for many friends, important ones. =)

○Did none of my assignments. *jumping in the air*! ==

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0