Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Chalk drawing [sucks]

Well, well. I haven't been updating my dusty blog for quite some time already. Finally, I have something to talk about! Yay, yay!!

Last Sunday, I went to help my cousin out with the menu board(which is her cabinet as you can see) in her coffee house-Cafelicious which is located at Aman Suria. Hrm... I must have overestimated myself. I thought chalk drawing is an easy peasy job. Yes, I thoughttttt.... It really wasn't as easy as I thought. *bang head* Imagine I had my face so close to the surface I was drawing, and things I had to worry are as below:
1. Chalk dust is flying in the air! Yes, WATCH OUT! You're so gonna to inhale it!!
2. Wait! Didn't I just write a tiny E? How come it still looks big? *bangs head*
3. Caffe Latte, Mochalicious, Caramel Caffe Latte,......
Cousin: Hey, I forgot to tell you something. I changed the "caffe" to "cafe".
Me: *blank stare*


It's obvious, I didn't draw all of them. The first three columns are mine. The last two are my sister's. I just realized we somehow got our personalities switched. I used to be the one drawing cute stuff, and she used to be the one drawing something more realistic. But how come it's the vice versa now? Uhh.. I don't know.

By the way, college is gonna start soon. Soon soon soon.
*smacks head*

Love,
Sunshine

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0