Saturday, May 15, 2010

Sasa♥

It was Monday. It was my shopping day. When I was taking an escalator to one floor higher, I saw a kitten on the other side of the escalator. Lost kitten. I took a few seconds, hesitating whether I should bother about the kitten or not. Ahhhh... I have to! I immediately made a U-turn by taking the escalator to the floor where I was previously. I followed the kitten. I saw how people ignored the kitten. Awww!! Pity kitten. Then, this kitten entered a men's underwear shop. That was the time I made a call to a friend of mine who loves cats a lot, more than I do. While waiting for the friend's arrival, I waited outside the shop, observing how would the shopkeeper deal with the kitten. I saw his annoyed face. Ugly, I would say. If I have the guts, I would enter the shop, and smack that shopkeeper's face. I waited and waited. To my surprise, that shopkeeper put that kitten in a shopping bag, and threw it in an exit path. DAMN YOU!!! I looked at the shopkeeper with my eye balls almost popped out and my jaw dropped open. Without thinking much, I entered the exit path and accompanied the kitten until my friend arrived. And,.... yeah! So, this is our cat- Sasa! Weee.....

[She had her front legs both injured yesterday. No one knows why. Silly Sasa must have jumped and fell when no one was around. Sasa, oh, Sasa.. Get well soon yeah!! *love*]

Another drama of my life.

Love,
Sunshine

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0