Thursday, May 13, 2010

Too Much

I probably had gone too far.


Being too nice, being too generous, being too helpful,...... I probably have done all those in a high dose with no self-realization. Now, all these lead me to a horror movie. I never liked horror movies. Disgusting, fearful, and most likely to lead me to insomnia are the definition to horror movies. And now, in am in the movie. To my most dislikement, I am the leading actress in this movie. I feel scared, worried and directionless. I haven't noticed all these while I have been doing things unintentionally which mislead people to something else. *sigh* I feel like escaping now, to somewhere else that no one knows me, and start something new. It's so hard to change when I am already in the situation where people have given me labels. It's like, you are given a label "cat". It's so hard to act like a dog then. UGHHH!! Freaking frustrated!!


0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0