Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Hello first week in TOA

Hello hello! College has just started for a week.


How am I feeling?
Nothing.

Yeah. I guess I am already used to the idea of having a lot of assignments and projects. As all these are already in my anticipation, I don't feel a thing about the assignments. This can be either good or bad. Good thing is that I don't hate assignments. Bad thing is that I don't like them either. So, this simply indicates that I have somehow lost the passion, a bit. Urgh.. I start to care less about the things happening around me. I wanna be solo all the time (bad idea). *sigh* I DON'T KNOW WHAT I AM DOING.

One thing I know for sure is that I woke up every morning, with a sweet smile on my face. I keep rolling on my bed because I feel so cosy in the blanket. And, I sleep with a smile on my face too. I haven't ever felt like this in my life. I have never loved sleeping until recently! :D This is crazy. Ahh.. I am crazy!!

It's almost 12 already. But I wanna watch A Walk To Remember tonight!!!!! :P I don't wanna live in regret when my assignments start to pile up to my nose. I shall watch as many movies as I want now, since I am still kinda free. Heehee..

Chaos.

Love,
Sunshine

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0