Thursday, June 24, 2010

Yes, I am so in love ♥

I noticed that something is different.

-
-
-
-
-

I used to sleep in fear, but not anymore for now.

I used to get mad at people easily, but now not anymore for now.

I used to give myself a lot of stress until I could burst into tears as long I want, but not anymore for now.

I used to be overwhelmed by anxieties, but not anymore for now.

I became a calm, organized and relaxed person. But most importantly, I became a cheerful person.

Was it because of you?
Was it because of you?

Assignments are to be accomplished, like usual. Classes are to be attended, like usual. But,... I felt happier in the class. I felt so relaxed when I was doing my assignments. Not to say zero stress. Of course I felt the stress. But definitely can't be compared with the stress level that I used to have in the previous semesters.

Hm... It must be you. It surely is. :)

You brighten my days with your ridiculous jokes.
You ease my stress by listening to my complaints(all the time). Lol.
You spoil me by bringing me to restaurants that serve real good food.
etc.etc. (Shhh... cannot list out too many of them. :P)

I love you, KC.

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0