Saturday, July 10, 2010

Emo shit

Hello people. Here I am again. It had been a while since I last updated about myself. Now that I realized it wasn't because I have nothing to talk about. It's just... me, escaping from the feelings that I felt. Maybe, I had been deceiving myself a lot in the past few weeks.


I had no idea why. No idea why I feel so conflicted now. The anger, the anxiety and the insecurity crept into my mind and haunted me for so many hours. Breathless. That's what I felt. I needed to talk to someone so badly, yet, I didn't seek for anyone. I heard nothing. I saw nothing. I spoke nothing. The emotional turmoil had overwhelmed me way too much. Tears welled up in my eyes, but I kept telling myself to hold them back.

I hate this feeling. Everyone hates this feeling! Damn this effing world!! Why do human have to suffer in this way?!?

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0