Thursday, June 3, 2010

Us

This is not exactly the first time we took photos together. The first was the first time we met, during a photoshoot. The memory is still so vivid in my mind; how I noticed you, how we started talking, and how I left the house we had our photoshoot, thinking that, "Nah..It's impossible." But hey, the present proves my thoughts wrong. It's possible! *smack myself*

I didn't see it coming at all. You and I. You are probably the biggest surprise in my life. More surprising than the excellent results that I have scored in the past. More surprising than winning a lucky draw. I love you, and will always love you. *hugs*

------
Evening in the park. =)

So cute lahh.... *pinches your cheek*


Love,
Sunshine

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0