Saturday, June 12, 2010

Life is... unfair (Yes, yes. Everyone knows that)

*roar*


This is a so-damn-freaking-boring topic. And yet, I still wanna bring this topic up again. Recently, I could feel that I am like those hardworking nerds who study and spend lotsa time on studies but end up being jealous of those less hardworking ones who can strive for excellence, so easily, so so easily. Like as if they are granted with the magic hand or what so ever. (Just like what we always see from the drama. The cool hero is usually the one that selamba and relax saja. And yet, they are so "geng" ones. That's how the hero draws attention of the girls and at the same time, creates the intense jealousy in other guys' eye. But now, I am not the girl. I am the guy. I am so bloody jealous.) Being envious is good. Being jealous is.... not good. Not at all. So, I am gonna stop myself from being jealous now. Yes, I am gonna stop it. Now. =)

Since I am not granted with the talent, I shall just shuddap and work harder, and harder and harder. Right?

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0