Saturday, June 5, 2010

A day of sleepiness, headache and ... love.


Hello Saturday! I love Saturdays because it's the day I can see my love for a longer time. So today, we went to Ikea> The Curve> e@Curve>One Utama. Mm.. So tiring, yet satisfying, except that we couldn't find The Secret Garden in One Utama which is located at the upper roof. No wonder it is called The Secret Garden. Hm.. And I hate the fact that I wasn't feeling well. My head started to ache in the afternoon. I don't know why. Not sure if it's the sleepiness that have caused it.

Mm.. One of the plans for today was... to take more photos.

"Take photographs, have fun, have fun."

In the "rainforest" :D

I love this picture so so much.


Lunch in Italiannies. Yummy Parmesan crusted fish and vegetable soup.

Us, in Ikea. :)

Time to spoil my love with ice-creams... :D

In Auntie Juliet's.

So handsome lah.. *drools*

[In Ikea]
KC: (Reading the words on the chalkboard) Daddy, I love you. Mommy, I love you. Aww..
JJ: Should add one more line. KC, I love you. ♥

Love,
Sunshine

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0