Saturday, July 9, 2011

Maze

The state of being in a maze; you have no idea which turning will lead you to the exit.


You just have to keep walking and making decision that you are unsure of.

You can't just stop moving. It's either you try harder to find the right exit, or you will be stuck in the maze forever.

No one knows you are in the maze, therefore no one will come for rescue. It's you, who is holding the chance of getting out of the maze.

To continue and have hope of getting our of this maze or to stop and wait for the death to arrive?

-----------------------------

Corporate Identity is the maze. I am stuck in the maze, couldn't quite get the right way out. I keep walking and walking, yet finding myself coming back to the same place I am stuck in. I am feared. I am lost. I am desperate to get out of this hell. Yet, there's no solution, except for keep trying. I don't know which way will lead me out to the right exit, and which way will lead me out to the hell.

Having this mere confidence, should I give up, or.... should I just keep chasing pavement?


0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0