Saturday, July 24, 2010

Tough but worthy moments

Uh oh.. Everything is abandoned because of my hectic Year 2 Semester 1. I am currently in the state of fatigue and it's terrifying me. I hate the life I am living now. Things seemed not right. My room is always messy. I have no mood to clear things up. I have no time to chat with my friends.

Uhh.. Well, well.. I guess this is life. If you always stay in our comfortable zone, we will never improve, we will never know what's our limit. In the past few days, I experienced exhaustion to the limit, fell asleep beside the laptop and woke up in the morning in fear, produced work of good quality in the shortest time and participated the Antalis Paper Fantasy tree sculpture exhibition despite The One Academy's heavy workload. I am glad that I managed to go through the tough moments. I shall not be fear of what's coming next. :S

Okay. Here are some photos.

Weee... My dearest love and I in The Secret Garden, One Utama.

My tanned love(lol) and my another love, my tree sculpture. ♥

Here's a group picture of me and my groupmates ,Kwee Shen and Jason.
Happy working with you guys. :D

Love,
Sunshine

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0