Saturday, July 31, 2010

Another tough week

*sigh*


This week has been such a tiring one. Not that the assignment load is that heavy. But, I guess it's the domino effect of the previous week's late sleep and stress. Besides, I haven't been feeling good physically, mentally and psychologically for many days already. My body was weak. My mind was tired. And,... uhh.. Many things happened in between. I hate the feeling so much that I pray hard that this will not happen again in future. There's even a second that I thought of ending my life. This is freaking myself out. I don't wanna live in depression anymore. :((

Despite the good progress of my assignments and finals, I still feel emotional and sad. What the hell is wrong with me? *sigh* I feel so conflicted right now. It's like there's many many little things that are arguing in between themselves in my brain right now. The noise is so loud that I felt so deaf and annoyed. I wished I could just press (#) and silent them like how I silent my phone. Is that even possible? *sigh**sigh*

I need Miss Sunshine..Where's Miss Sunshine?? I wish I can find her back. I need her in my life. I don't wanna fake a smile anymore like what I have been doing these days. :'(

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0