Tuesday, August 17, 2010

3rd Monthsary

Yesterday, was supposed to be another darn boring day. Since morning, I had been watching dramas; two episodes of Korean drama- Personal Taste, one episode of How I Met Your Mother, and one episode of PS Man. Aiya.. What else I can do right?

By 5 something, I went and played my piano after not touching it for so so long. Suddenly, my love rang me up. I thought he just wanted to talk to me or what. But then, he sounded so suspicious. Hehe. Finally, he told me that he was going to come. I was so excited that I didn't even think of anything else, but him. And, I seriously thought he forgot about our 3rd monthsary as he acted being forgetful just too well. Uhh!

After everything was "clear", he drove to the front of my house. I opened the car door and was shocked by the bouquet of roses. Haha! Can't believe my love is such a romantic person. I love you so much, my dearest sayang! How sweet of him for preparing such a big surprise for me!


Addressed to Ms. Lee Joe Jian. :D


Sayang-menyayangi.. Hehe!


I love the white roses. He said, it means innocent love. :)
Innocent roses for innocent me?? LOL! *shiok sendiri*

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0